Make a difference in the lives of many in your community!
The Madison Free Clinic, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit which provides medical care, medications, dental and vision care to uninsured residents of Madison County, is seeking an Executive Director to begin in May of 2021.
The successful candidate will possess:
• a thorough knowledge of administration; grant writing and management.
• general understanding of the health care delivery system.
• skills in interpersonal, community and group relations.
• ability to exercise sound leadership and judgment.
• ability to maintain a good public image of the clinic.
The Executive Director is responsible for the operations, staffing, finances, direction, and administration of the Madison Free Clinic.
The Executive Director reports directly to the Madison Free Clinic Board of Directors.
This is a part-time position (30 hour/week) and salary is commensurate with education and experience.
No phone calls, please. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org