WHO WE ARE
The Madison Free Clinic, Inc. is a non-profit organization that enables uninsured residents of Madison County, Virginia who meet the guidelines, to be provided with medical care and medications. The clinic also provides dental, vision, and mental health services.
HOW WE OPERATE
Our doctors, physician’s assistants, nurse practitioners, dentists, and pharmacists provide volunteer services in their own offices.
All patients must be screened. Potential patients may come to the clinic for eligibility screening during business hours (see below). You may apply (or renew online anytime by visiting our Patient Application/Renewal page.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Primary health care
- Dental services
- Vision care, including prescription glasses
- Laboratory services
- Mental Health Services
- COVID-19 testing
- STD testing
- Flu shots
- Non-narcotic prescriptions (some brand name medications can be ordered through the pharmacy connection program
- Assistance with signing up for UVa financial aid, Medicaid, SNAP, etc. if eligible
HOURS AND LOCATION
Our office is located at 125 N Main St, in the white building across the street from the Madison Drug Company. Free parking is available in the lot behind our building, where you’ll also find our wheelchair-accessible entrance.
Appointments to see one of our medical providers are available Thursday evenings from 6-7 and Fridays from 9-2 pm.
For all other matters, our office is open
Tuesday 9-noon and 3-6 pm
Thursday 9-noon and 4-7 pm
Phone: (540) 948-3667
Fax: (540) 948-2209
DURING THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC, PLEASE CALL US AT (540) 948-3667 BEFORE COMING TO THE OFFICE
Sentara Martha Jefferson Medical Group
William Laffond, MD
Cynthia Napier, FNP
Madison Free Clinic Providers
Eve Bargmann, MD
Kimberly Sargent, NP
Madison Drug Company
Piedmont Regional Dental Clinic
Mental Health Program
Rafala Professional Counseling Services
Hope Inspired Therapy
Walmart Culpeper in partnership with the Madison Lions Club
Virginia Career Works
WE ARE SUPPORTED BY
- The Virginia Association of Free Clinics
- The generosity of local citizens, churches, businesses, foundations, and the Madison County Board of Supervisors
- Volunteers provide almost all of our services. If you are interested in volunteering, please email email@example.com or call 540-948-3667 during business hours
HOW TO FIND US
We are located at 125 N Main Street, Madison VA 22727. Parking and entrance are located at the rear of the building.
ELIGIBILITY SCREENING HOURS
Please see Office Hours below